My Guide Website?
Grand Palace, Wat Pho & Wat Arun: Flexi Private Temple Tour233 Reviews
Explore must-visit iconic attractions in Bangkok by visiting the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple and the options for Wat Pho, local markets and Wat Arun. Enjoy this exclusive private trip with an experienced local tour guide in just half a day!
- Visit Bangkok’s must-see attractions with tickets to the Grand Palace, the Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho and Wat Arun
- Enjoy a complete private experience with your very own local tour guide
- Marvel at the Grand Palace, once the home of the Kings of Siam and now a place of worship and big ceremonies
- Explore the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and admire the brightly colored buildings, golden spires and glittering mosaics
- Admire the beauty of the Reclining Buddha and learn the history of Wat Pho, the oldest and largest temple complex in Bangkok
- See Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, to admire its pagoda, colorful porcelain tiles, bell tower and giant statues
DescriptionJourney to the old part of Bangkok and discover Wat Phra Kaew which is commonly known as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and officially as Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram. It is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. Explore the Grand Palace which was the official residence of the Kings of Thailand. Nowadays, the Grand Palace is still used for official events. After the Grand Palace, continue to visit Wat Pho, if you've selected this option. On the way, pass Tha Thien Market, a culture food market that sells dried, salted seafood and wholesale products. You will have a chance to commute to Wat Pho by private car, a local Tuk Tuk or you can walk there. Visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, Wat Pho. It is on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples and has been recognized by UNESCO in its Memory of the World Programme. Most importantly, it is the birthplace of traditional Thai massage which is still taught and practiced at the temple today. Continue your journey to Wat Arun (the Temple of Dawn). On this trip, you will also get to experience a local shuttle boat which takes you across the Chao Phraya River to Wat Arun. The temple is one of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks which is known for its giant tower, next to the Chao Phraya River, standing 70 meters high. The temple is decorated with tiny pieces of colored glass surrounded by Chinese porcelain. After a fun cultural half-day out at any option selected, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bangkok safely to enjoy the rest of your time in the City of Angels!
IncludesRoundtrip Bangkok Hotel Transfer Admission fees to the Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple of 500 THB Admission fee to Wat Pho of 100 THB (if option selected) Admission fee to Wat Arun of 100 THB (if option selected) Professional licensed guide Drinking water Cold towel Lunch Personal expenses Gratuities for the guide, optional
- Participants on this tour should note that the chapel is a national shrine and you will be required to wear proper attire: no bare shoulders and knees or strapless-heel shoes. Shoes must be removed before entering the temple buildings as a matter of respect. Photography is permitted in the Royal Palace Grounds and in the compounds of the Emerald Buddha Temple, but not inside the buildings. Restroom facilities are available.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now