My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise9 Reviews
Explore beautiful Buddhist temples including a cruise along the Bang Pakong River by long-tail boat, visit the traditional Khlong Suan market with a delicious local lunch at a restaurant.
- Barter with locals at the traditional market of Khlong Suan
- Take a scenic journey along the Bang Pakong River by long-tail boat
- Marvel at the largest reclining Ganesha statue in Thailand
- Visit the Hindu temple of Wat Saman Rattanaram
- Taste the local palm juice at the village of Muban Namtan Sot
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel in Bangkok, and then journey back in time as you make your way to the 100-year-old Khlong Suan Market on the Prawet Burirom canal. Get a feel for the simple lifestyle of the locals as you watch them buying and selling from the wooden shop houses. The market is open every day from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM but is in full swing at the weekends and public holidays. Continue to Wat Saman Rattanaram to see the largest reclining Ganesha statue in Thailand. Be amazed by the 32 iconic forms of the Hindu deity around the base, and buy amulets to take home as a unique souvenir. Cruise along the Bang Pakong River and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the agricultural heartland of Chachoengsao Province. Stop for a delicious meal at a restaurant before visiting Wat Po Bangkla temple. Look inside the golden chapel at the temple of Wat Paknam Jolo, and end with a visit to the village of Muban Namtan Sot to taste the local palm juice before heading back to Bangkok.
IncludesBottled water and refreshing towels Cruise around Koh Lad on the Bang Pakong River Transportation Licensed English-speaking guide Passengers travel insurance Lunch at a local restaurant
- Children under the age of 2 may enjoy the tour free of charge
- Passenger travel insurance is included for all participants
- Dietary restrictions or allergies may be accommodated