My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Temples Small Group Tour with Lunch3479 Reviews
Embark on a guided day trip to the World Heritage site of Ayutthaya, the old capital of Siam, and visit 4 of the historical city's most remarkable temples.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Historical Park Guided Day Trip
- Visit 4 of the most impressive temples in Ayutthaya
- See the iconic Buddha head nestled in tree roots
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch at a local restaurant
- Learn all about the intriguing history of Ayutthaya
DescriptionEnjoy a small-group tour of the magnificent temple ruins of Ayutthaya, the capital during the golden age of Siam. All entrance fees, an expert guide, and lunch at a local restaurant are included. Travel from Bangkok in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle or choose to join the tour at your first stop in Ayutthaya, Wat Lokayasutha. This temple is known for its giant reclining Buddha image, one of the few structures remaining intact here. Your next stop is Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, being part of the royal palace complex this is where royalty performed rituals. It is considered the most important temple of Ayutthaya. Then, visit Wat Mahathat Ayutthaya. One of the oldest and most significant temples in the history of Ayutthaya, it once housed the Buddha's holy relic. Admire the famous Buddha head entwined within the roots of a Bodhi tree. After, tuck into a hearty lunch at a local Thai restaurant, where your guide will be available to advise on local culinary specialties. Last but not least, finish your trip at the grand, riverside Wat Chaiwattanaram. Marvel at its compelling architectural style, influenced by the Angkor Wat complex in Cambodia, as you wander around the monumental grounds.
IncludesAll entrance fees Tour guide Transportation by air-conditioned van or mini-coach (if option selected) A la carte lunch at a local restaurant Insurance Water 1-way Bangkok hotel pickup (if option selected) Drop-off at MBK mall (only for hotel pickup/city meeting point options)
- Visitors are requested to be dressed appropriately when entering the temples. Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees. No ripped pants, tight pants, or shorts are allowed
- All vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer
- No luggage or large bags are allowed on the tour. If you have luggage, you may leave it at the activity provider's office near the meeting point