My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk588 Reviews
On this evening tuk tuk tour you’ll whizz around Bangkok and discover the beauty of the city and local culture at night. This tour combines temples, market areas, famous sights, tuk tuks and food.
- Experience the thrill of exploring Bangkok by tuk tuk
- Take in the beauty of Bangkok lit up at night
- Sample some of the city’s famous local food
- Visit Wat Arun and the Flower Market at night
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Bangkok by night, and visit sites that most tourists only see during the daytime. Zip thorugh the streets of Bangkok in the back of a tuk-tuk and stop to try some delicious food and drinks. Visit sights like the Wat Pho, Wat Aru, the flower market, and Chinatown. Take a walk through local Bangkok night markets, such as the 24-hour flower market that comes to life as the night goes on. You may even be surprised with stops at places you’ve never heard of! While the temple buildings may be closed at night the grounds are often beautifully lit up at night and you will walk around two temples including the famous Wat Arun. You’ll also stop to sample some of the best food in the city, whether that be random snacks in a market, some of the city’s best noodles, or dessert in Chinatown. You certainly won’t go hungry, so there’s no need to eat beforehand! Vegetarian food options are available throughout the tour. During most of the tour you’ll get around by tuk tuk, and traveling at night should mean a lot less traffic and cooler temperatures than during the day.
IncludesTransportation during the tour Guide Food and drinks Insurance Drop off at the end of the tour within a fixed distance
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Maximum group size: 10 participants
- Tuk tuks normally carry 2 people per vehicle, but if there is an odd number of people there may be 3 people in one (if you feel too squashed, please tell the guide and they will endeavor to see to your comfort)
- The tour includes 20 to 30 minutes of walking through markets, so please wear comfortable shoes and dress sensibly
- The tour will stop for food at various points along the way, so no need to eat beforehand
- Dietary restrictions should be informed before start of the tour
- You can not see the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho but the grounds of the temple are very special at night