My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Customized Private Long-Tail Boat Hire with a Guide59 Reviews
Explore the Chao Phraya River on a traditional long-tail boat ride with a private guide for 1, 1.5, or 2 hours. Customize your sightseeing spots as desired, and have the chance to see Wat Arun, Wat Kalayanamit, the Artist's House, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Explore the Chao Phraya River on a private long-tail speed boat
- Ensure your safety on the journey with a private guide and included insurance
- Enjoy the flexibility of places to visit as long as you stay within the selected hours
- See Bangkok from a different persepective and get an insight into the non-mainstream way of life
- Avoid the hassle of dealing with boatmen who don't speak English by having your personal guide with you
DescriptionMeet your guide at Tha Maharaj, also known as Maharaj Pier, and depart on a long-tail speedboat journey on the “River of Kings,” the Chao Phraya River. Benefit from a private guide and included travel insurance to ensure your safety is the top priority. Choose between 1, 1.5 or 2-hour tour options, and customize the itinerary based on your interests, as long as it is realistic time-wise and can be adjusted if necessary after meeting your guide. Once the tour is finished, you will be transferred back to the Tha Maharaj Pier. The places you can visit include: • Wat Arun or “Temple of Dawn,” one of Bangkok's most famous temples on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River • Wat Kalayanamit, a prominent local Thai Buddhist temple located next to the river in an area considered one of the most important in Bangkok's history • The Artist's House (Baan Silapin), a 2-floor, L-shaped wooden building famed for its puppet theater • Taling Chan Floating Market (only open on weekends from around 8:30 AM–4 PM) • Wat Hong Rattanaram Temple, a Thai Buddhist temple classified as the second rank of the royal temple • Wat Suwannaram Temple, which was used as the execution ground for Burmese prisoners of war; you can also feed the fish for merit-making here • National Museum of Royal Barges, a former dry dock for barges and warships under the care of the Royal Household and the Royal Thai Navy that now houses barges from the Royal Barge Procession
Includes1, 1.5 or 2-hour long-tail boat experience (depending on option selected) English-speaking private guide Accident insurance
- The maximum number of participants for this activity is 6 people per group.
- This service includes a private guide with a long-tail boat hire for 1, 1.5 or 2 hours (depending on option selected) to ensure your safety as the boatman does not speak English. In case you're uncertain about where to visit, you can always consult your guide for suggestions.
- Pier fees (approximately 20-30 Baht per stop per group) and entrance fees (depending on your chosen attractions) need to be paid in cash. Please take cash with you.