Best Things To Do in Bangkok
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Bangkok is a buzz of activity 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Whatever you're interested in, there'll be something for you.
Culturally, Bangkok is thriving, inspired by its intriguing history and religion. With a number of traditional ceremonies throughout the year, Buddhist temples and statues , as well as festivals, the attractions are endless. For something a bit different, you could get inspired by the much loved cuisine, and learn how to whip up some of the Thai delights at home. Alternatively, get involved in the traditional dance, or truly relax with spa treatments, a stroll on the beach or get immersed in spiritual yoga.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk