My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private Thonburi Longtail Boat Tour & Wat Pho Visit12 Reviews
Travel back in time as you sail through the untouched villages and narrow waterways of Bangkok's Thonburi neighborhood on a longtail boat tour. Then, pay a visit to the UNESCO-listed Wat Pho temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok’s Iconic Chinatown Experience: Sites & Street Bites
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Temples Small Group Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok: Damnoen Saduak Market and Maeklong Railway Market
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- Bangkok: E-Scooter, Local Sights, and Street Food Tour
- Experience the sights and sounds of Bangkok's traditional Thonburi neighborhood
- Get picked up from your hotel and avoid the hassle of public transportation
- Learn about Thai culture and the history of the area from your local guide
- Enjoy an authentic experience as you sail in a traditional Thai longtail boat
- Pay a visit to Wat Pho temple and see the country's largest Buddha collection