My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private Thonburi Longtail Boat Tour & Wat Pho Visit3 Reviews
Travel back in time as you sail through the untouched villages and narrow waterways of Bangkok's Thonburi neighborhood on a longtail boat tour. Then, pay a visit to the UNESCO-listed Wat Pho temple.
- Experience the sights and sounds of Bangkok's traditional Thonburi neighborhood
- Get picked up from your hotel and avoid the hassle of public transportation
- Learn about Thai culture and the history of the area from your local guide
- Enjoy an authentic experience as you sail in a traditional Thai longtail boat
- Pay a visit to Wat Pho temple and see the country's largest Buddha collection