My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Mae Klong Market, Floating Market & Boat Tour138 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the everyday life and visit the market held on the tracks of the Railway. Then, meet market traders and sample authentic snacks at the colorful floating market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a freshly-cooked meal on the boat
- Travel by paddling boat through the market pass house and farm
- Shop for local products, fresh food, and Thai spices
- Meet the farmers and taste fresh and authentic farm products
DescriptionDepart Bangkok and journey southwest for about an hour past the sea salt farms and local villages on the side of the road. Arrive at Maeklong Railway Market and learn how the stalls of fresh seafood built on the train tracks respond every time a train passes through. Continue to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, via a coconut farm if time permits. Immerse yourself in the everyday hustle and bustle as the locals buy their food and household goods. Ride through the market by boat, and try your hand at haggling for a bargain. Select the private option to also have an experience at a local farm. Learn how to harvest coconut and take a rewarding drink from it.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (private tour only) English-speaking guide Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle Entry fees Entry fees for the guide Boat ride and parking fees Expressway fee Insurance.
- The tour does not include a moto boat ride inside the floating market. However, you may purchase a 30-minute ride ticket directly from a local vendor (approximately 300-400 Baht/boat). Your guide will help you with this
- The market is very famous and touristy. The traffic remains high. The price of the items would be overpriced. If you like to buy anything, please seek advice from your tour guide
- Please be at the meeting point on time as this is a group tour