Bangkok: Historical Temples Tour & Rooftop Bar at Sunset5 Reviews
Discover the beauty of old Bangkok in the evening with a professional tour guide. Visit the flower market, and historical temples like Wat Knlaya and Wat Arun. Cool off with a beer at a rooftop bar while enjoying the sunset.
- Explore Wat Arun in the evening at non-peak hours
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Chao Phraya river while drinking a cool beer
- Discover non-touristy spots like the Kalaya Temple and learn about Buddhism
- Walk around Bangkok during the evening hours to avoid the heat
- Have the flexibility to choose whether you want to attend a join-in or a private tour
DescriptionThe best time to see old Bangkok is in the evening, when the city cools down and there are fewer crowds of tourists wandering around. Your first stop is the Pak Klong Talad Flower Market, the biggest wholesale and retail-fresh flower market in Bangkok. Then, continue to Wat Kalaya which was constructed in1825 by a wealthy Thai-Chinese family. At this place, discover the beautiful seated Buddha enshrined inside the main chapel, which shows the mixed cultures of Thai and foreign influences in architecture and art. Continue your way to Wat Arun, known as the temple of dawn. Walk up to the top to savor the view of the mighty Chao Phraya river and learn the history of these top sightseeing spots of Bangkok. Last but not least, stop at the bar to enjoy a view of Bangkok and Wat Arun from the other side of the river bank against the sunset.
IncludesLocal transportation fees All admission fees English-speaking guide Accident insurance 1 beer at the rooftop bar Hotel pickup and drop-off, only for the private tour option Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase at the market) Gratuities (optional)
- If customer is late, the local partner has the right to organize the trip without processing any refund
- For the private tour, the hotel pickup service is only for those who stay in the city center: Silom, Sukhumvit, Khaosan, Sathorn, Ari, Sapanwai
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability