My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Half-Day Thai Cooking Class in Bangrak District74 Reviews
Discover the flavors of Thailand on this half-day cooking course, where you will learn how to make some of the most famous dishes. Led by an expert chef, create five different dishes before enjoying eating them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Prepare and cook 5 authentic Thai dishes and enjoy a delicious meal of your creations
- Experience a hands on guidance from an expert Thai chef
- Explore a local market and see where Thai people buy their fresh ingredients, if you book the morning tour
- Impress you friends and family by recreating the dishes at home as the school will email you with a full recipe list
DescriptionDiscover Thailand through its flavors and spices on this half-day cooking course, right in the heart of Bangkok city. You will start your day meeting at the cooking school, nestled down a bustling road right next to a fresh market. If you have booked the morning tour, you will head to the market and have your teacher show you where the fresh ingredients are purchased - a real experience of the sights and smells of the city. Your talented chef will then bring these ingredients to life as they help you to make five authentic dishes. The menu changes daily but it's likely you will get the chance to create a delicious fragrant curry, some sweet mango sticky rice, crispy hand-rolled spring rolls, and some famous Pad Thai. The meal preparation will be followed by a sit-down meal with your group to enjoy the incredible dishes you have created. Not to worry that you will forget your new skills after the course you will be sent an email with all the recipes from the day so you can recreate these back at home and impress your friends and family.
IncludesThai expert chef to guide you through the cooking process The ingredients and lessons to make 5 delicious dishes that you get to eat Market Tour (morning session only) Unlimited drinking water, coffee and tea All recipes and class pictures for free after the class
- Please let the operator know if you have any allergies
- You must be over the age of 12 to join and at least a height of 140 cm
- The market tour runs in the morning only
- Beers are available to buy
- You are welcome to bring you to bring your own alcohol with no corkage charge
- Halal and vegetarian-friendly