Bangkok Half-Day Rickshaw Ride and Walking Tour4 Reviews
Explore Bangkok by rickshaw and on foot on a 5-hour sightseeing tour. Discover hidden parts of the Thai capital, and learn what happens away from the concrete jungle of the city center. Stop at local temples, and enjoy lunch at a riverside restaurant.
- Discover some of the non-touristy temples of Bangkok
- Ride a traditional rickshaw through one of Bangkok's greenest areas
- Cross the Chao Phraya River by long tail boat
- Walk through a 'jungle' of banana, coconut and mango trees
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at a riverside restaurant
- Meet the locals in off-the-beaten-path communities
DescriptionExplore Bangkok like a local on a combined 5-hour tour by rickshaw and on foot. Discover a side of the city that the brochures and travel magazines don’t show you, and see what happens behind and away from Bangkok’s concrete buildings. Your first stop will be a typical Thai temple with Chinese influences. Your guide will tell you the story of the temple and Buddhism in general. Continue at a relaxed pace through one of the city’s the poorest neighborhoods. Learn first-hand how the locals live on Bangkok’s many canals. Next, cross the Chao Phraya River by traditional long tail boat. On the other side, enter a jungle of banana, mango, papaya and coconut trees. Continue to a beautiful park to feed hundreds of fish in the pond. Keep a lookout for the resident monitor lizards. Continue your journey by samlor, a traditional Thai rickshaw or “bicycle taxi.” Stop at the oldest temple in the area, before heading to a riverside restaurant for a Thai lunch overlooking the “River of Kings.” Re-board your rickshaw for the short ride to the pier, where a public boat will take you back to the beating heart of Bangkok.
IncludesGuide 2 long tail boat transfers Rickshaw ride Water or soft drinks during the tour A delicious Thai lunch Gratuities (optional)
- Please note that on Saturdays and Sundays, the 'samlors' (rickshaws) will also stop at a Thai market on the canal
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to 72 hours before the tour departure. For cancellations of between 48-24 hours before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no show's are charged in full
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability