My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Grand Palace, Thai dance & Fun street walk Private11 Reviews
Discover the former residence of the Kings of Siam on a visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok. See real life of the city and Thai culture via traditional dance and food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- See the highlights of Bangkok's old city center and Grand Palace complex
- Get personalized attention from a private guide
- Experience the city like a local as you travel by local transportation
- Explore street art, market and local sightseeing in the old town
- Enjoy traditional Thai dance performed by Royal Fine art (week day only)
DescriptionFollowing hotel pick-up, journey to Rattanakosin Island by the best mode of transportation selected for your group. Learn more about Bangkok and its people on the way. Then, explore the Grand Palace complex on the banks of the Chao Phraya River and learn how the former Kings of Siam constructed their buildings. Hear more about the current monarchy of Thailand. Lunch like local people Weekday (weekday only), you can see traditional Thai dance at sala Chaleam krung. (Show time 13.00, 14:30 , 16:00) Experience of the taste of Thai sweet and walk along the area . Walking along the little India in Bangkok, known locally as ‘Phahurat Market . This is main street for its wide range of textiles, silk, cotton, wool and cashmere. Continue Khlong Oag Ang street art along the canal. Khlong Ong Ang Walking Street is not your average walking street however, with much restoration work and plenty of thought on creating an inviting and characterful urban recreational area having gone into its development. ** Late nov , there are evening event and street food
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off English-speaking guide Admission fees (including for the guide) Insurance All local transportation costs Lunch at a local restaurant
- Please note that the Grand Palace and Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew) are subject to a strict dress code for men and women
- Please wear comfortable shoes that are easy to take off. Many places request that you take off your shoes on entering
- Please note that you must take off your hat and close your umbrella before entering certain buildings
- Shorts, short skirts and tights cannot be worn as outer garments
- To visit the Grand Palace, please wear pants that cover your ankles
- Sleeveless shirts are not permitted
- The departure time will be confirmed prior to your tour
- Admission fee for the grand palace 500 thb/ person is not including
- Thailand is in warm climate, if you do not like to walk and extremely can not deal with the heat , please beware of booking this trip.
- Please inform your guide of any food allergies you might have *Thai dance performance operate on week day only. If you book the trip during weekend. We'll give you a ticket valid for 7 days