My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Go City Explorer Pass - Choose 3 to 7 Attractions13 Reviews
Discover Bangkok's top attractions and tours with a City Explorer Pass - choose 3 to 7 attractions and explore at your own pace. Options include the Grand Palace, a Thai cooking school, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Marvel at the golden steeples of The Royal Grand Palace with included access
- Have the freedom to select between the 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 choice pass
- Benefit from access to the 35+ hand-picked experiences over 60 days
DescriptionChoose freedom with the Bangkok Explorer Pass. Simply pick which option is best for you and gain access to some of the top attractions in Bangkok. Select the 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 choice pass and have access to these attractions over the course of 60 days. Discover over 35 hand-picked experiences, including a guided tour of The Royal Grand Palace, walking in the sky at the King Power Mahanakhon, a day trip to 4 temples in Ayutthaya, and a traditional Thai massage. It’s all up to you. Save the digital pass to your phone and you’re ready to go, just show the pass at each attraction. Benefit from the digital guide, which lists all of the attractions and tours that you can choose, helping you plan your itinerary and get to the next great spot. Choose your attractions and tours from the following things to do in Bangkok: Tours and Experiences • Grand Palace Walking Tour • Temple and Royal Palace E-Scooter Tour • 90-Minute Authentic Thai Massage Treatment at Let’s Relax Spa • Pink Chili: Thai Cooking Class and Market Tour • Bangkok Landmark E-Scooter Tour • Ayutthaya Day Tour (4 Temples) • Chinatown Michelin Guide Street Food Tour • Chao Phraya River Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Boat with English-speaking Guide • Damnoen Saduak Market and Maeklong Railway Market • Koh Larn Speedboat Trip with Lunch & Snorkeling • Calypso Cabaret • Nong Nooch Tropical Garden with sightseeing bus • 30+ Bangkok Sights Guided Tour • Bangkok’s Amazing Chinatown Tour • Onsen Experience at Let’s Relax Spa (Pattaya and Bangkok) • Thai Costume Rental by Absolute Thai • Pink Chili: Thai Cooking Class and Market Tour • Tingly Thai Cooking School • GenZ Bar & Bistro • Chinese Language Tour: Amphawa & Maeklong Railway Markets • Chinese Language Tour: Damnoen Saduak & Maeklong Markets Places of Interest & Other Activities • Ancient City • The Erawan Museum • Dream World Visa Admission Ticket plus Snow Town • Patpong Museum • King Power Mahanakhon Skywalk • Siam Amazing Park • The Sanctuary of Truth Pattaya • Sealife Bangkok + Madame Tussauds Bangkok • Central Village Luxury Outlet - Welcome Package and Food Court Voucher • Central World Shopping Destination - Welcome Package with Food Court Voucher Please note attractions and tours are subject to change. Check your included digital guide for an up-to-date attraction line-up including opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction with your pass before you go.
IncludesAdmission to 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 attractions or tours Digital guide with attraction list and instructions
- Passes are valid for 2 years from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit
- You then have 60 days to visit the remaining number of attractions purchased
- For the best experience, follow the instructions on your booking confirmation to sync your pass with the Go City app. You can also save to your phone/tablet or print a copy
- Attractions and tours are subject to change. The Go City app has the most up-to-date line-up, opening times and instructions on how to access each attraction
- The most popular activities require reservations. To avoid disappointment, reserve well in advance
- Attraction operating hours are subject to change. If you are traveling over a holiday period, check before your visit.