My Guide Website?
Bangkok Evening Discovery: Temples and Hidden Canals Tour11 Reviews
Discover Bangkok on this evening tour along the canals and experience an authentic long-tail boat trip to visit the Temple of Dawn as you enjoy the sunset.
- Experience Bangkok in a unique way by traveling with a long-tail boat
- Explore the bustling flower market and admire the color varieties
- Visit Wat Arun, aka the 'Temple of Dawn', one of the most well-known attractions in Thailand
DescriptionStart your beautiful journey with a long-tail boat ride, also called a 'James Bond boat' and discover the way of life in Bangkok. Cruise past small canal , house, schoold, Royal Heritage and temple. Continue with a visit to Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, featuring a stunning tower with an intricate design overlooking the Chaopraya river. The next stop is the most well-known flower market in Thailand, where you can marvel at all the pretty colors. Discover how the flowers are arranged in a typical Thai style and stroll around the market to shop, enjoy a snack, or end your day dining in a fine restaurant along the market. The tour will finish around 7:00 PM by estimate and you can enjoy the old city at your own leisure.
IncludesLocal transportation Long-tail boat Entrance fees English-speaking guide Accidental insurance Tour guide expenses
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 5 or those with limited mobility
- Accidental insurance is included in the tour
- Please bring cash if you wish to buy food or drinks at the market
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 2,600.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today