Bangkok: City Culture 3-Hour Bike Tour5 Reviews
Explore the diverse cultures of Bangkok’s business districts on a 3-hour bike tour. See more than temples and malls as you bike through the green lung of Benjakitty Park, discover one of the city’s most upmarket streets, and stroll around a lively market.
- Bike along the train graveyard of Bangkok
- Visit a local Buddhist temple
- Explore Bangkok's largest market for fresh produce
- Enjoy the peace of Benjakitty Park
- Look for harmless monitor lizards in Lumpini Park
- Discover some of the small, hidden communities of Bangkok
- Pedal along one of the most exclusive streets in the Thai capital
DescriptionDiscover the different and diverse cultures of Bangkok’s business districts on a gentle bike tour around the city center. Stop at a local temple, and pedal through the slums of the notorious “train-graveyard” en route to Talad Klongtoey market. Here, park your bike for a stroll around the fresh produce. Continue by crossing the always-congested Rama IV Road to go to Queen Sirikit Convention Center. Next, enjoy the peace of Benjakitty Park, a small, but nicely designed park with lovely views. Pedal along the so-called “Tobacco Monopoly” to see where Bangkok's cigarettes are made. Continue to the exclusive street of Thanon Witthayu, home to many embassies, and boasting an entrance to Lumpini Park, known locally as the “Central Park of Bangkok.” Watch locals practicing tai chi or yoga, and keep a look out for the resident monitor lizards. After a short break in the park, continue through some of the city’s small, hidden communities en route back to the meeting place.
IncludesBike and helmet rental Guide Thai snack or fruit Drinking water throughout the tour Gratuities (optional)
- Please note that the minimum age for this tour is 12 years old
- No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations up to 72 hours before the tour departure. For cancellations of between 48-24 hours before the tour a 50% cancellation fee will apply. Cancellations of less than 24 hours and no shows are charged in full
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability