My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Canals Small Group Tour by Longtail Boat103 Reviews
Explore the canals of Bangkok by longtail boat on a small group trip. Float past traditional wooden houses, feed the fish at Artist's House Art Gallery, and see the largest Buddha from the canal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Embark on a Thai longtail boat journey and sail through the heart of old Bangkok
- Float past traditional houses and discover the significance of the waterway
- Witness Bangkok's largest seated Buddha at Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen
- Explore the Artist's House, a well-preserved house which is over 100 years old
DescriptionDiscover the iconic canals of Bangkok and learn about the lifestyle and culture from your English speaking guide. Check out Bangkok's biggest Buddha image at Wat Paknam Phasi Charoen and feed the fish at the Artist's House. Meet the guide, walk to the boat pier and then hop aboard a traditional Thai longtail boat to start exploring the old waterways. Marvel at the traditional wooden houses along the banks and see how the locals live. During the trip, see the stunning view of largest Buddha in Bangkok. Enjoy the tiny art gallery and handmade souvenirs at this 100-year old wooden house. Then, feed the river fish at the front porch. Kindly read the important information below and book the tour based on understanding in the section entitled ‘important information/know before you go’.
IncludesThai longtail boat Tour guide Bottled water
- 1 You need to be able to hop on and off a boat. 2 This tour will take place rain or shine. 3 Bangkok weather is hot. Bring essentials for hot climates such as a hat. 4 The meeting point and end point is not in the same spot. Please check this carefully as it is not located in a city center. 5 Depending on the time of day, weather conditions and availability, there may be one or two extra stops. However, you will certainly see the huge Buddha statue from the canal. 6 There are no toilet facilities at the boat pier. 7 Please note that this is a working river and we use a traditional boat. 8 There may occasionally be delays going through the water gates, which is beyond our control.