My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Backstreets and Hidden Gems Bike Tours327 Reviews
Discover the hidden gems of Bangkok on a bike tour through quiet, narrow backstreets and alleyways. Allow your sense to come alive as you travel through this vibrant community with a local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cycle the backstreets of Bangkok and experience the city like a local
- Explore the hidden courtyards and Temples of the the Thonburi district
- Stop for a break at a local hotspot where you can purchase a snack
- Visit a beautiful coconut, mango, and banana plantation
- Get away from the tourist areas and see the city's hidden gems
DescriptionExperience Bangkok like a local on this guided bike tour. Ride through the Thonburi and Chomthong area, and explore a stunning plantation local farm. Meet your guide to collect your bikes and head off to find some of the city's hidden gems. Start with the popular Thonburi area, riding the safe backstreets as you cross over canals. Continue on your journey to the market and temples that are often missed by tourists. Listen as your guide shares with you the origin and history of each site along the way. End your tour of the Thonburi area and learn about one of Bangkok's most famous and heroic former residents. Enjoy a relaxing break at a charming café where you can purchase something to eat and drink. Travel far from the 'tourist' areas and cycle toward a stunning coconut, mango, and banana plantation farm. Head to Railway track Poon Poon and take some truly memorable holiday snaps.
IncludesBicycle 1 bottle of water Helmet (if you desire) Guide Ponchos (in case of rain) Child seats can be provided Luggage storage
- The distance covered is approximately 12 to 15-kilometers
- This tour operates with a maximum 10 participants