My Guide Website?
Bangkok: 2-Hour Dinner Cruise on the Chao Phraya Princess696 Reviews
Take in views of Bangkok’s landmarks at night on a Chao Phraya River cruise. Be entertained by a 2-hour live band performance with 80s-90s songs whilst enjoying a gourmet buffet as the city seems to float past.
- Enjoy a cruise along the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
- Feast on a gourmet buffet dinner of international dishes
- Experience the beauty of the city's monuments illuminated at night
- Be entertained by a live band performance performing hits from different eras
DescriptionEnjoy a 2-hour evening dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya Princess, traveling along Bangkok’s main waterway. Experience the magic of the illumination of the city’s temples and other historic monuments. Check-in at the River City shopping complex and board a safe and comfortable cruiser to experience the Chao Phraya River at night. Take in views of both banks of the river from the open-air upper deck. Soak up the atmosphere of the city’s top landmarks and monuments illuminated at night, and tuck into an elegant gourmet buffet dinner of international fare, accompanied by light background music.
Includes2-hour cruise International buffet Welcome drink Live music onboard Hotel transfers from Sathorn, Silom, Siam, Pratunam, and Sukhumvit area from Soi 1-39 and 2-24 (if option selected)
- This activity is suitable for all ages
- No refunds are provided for no-shows or late arrivals
- It is mandatory to check-in and you should be at the pier 15 to 30 minutes before the cruise departure time
- Booked tickets are only available to non-Thai nationals. Thai nationals must purchase tickets at the counter.
- For the Indian Buffet, please select the Iconsiam Pier Option only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now