My Guide Website?
Amazing Bangkok Afternoon Bike Tour
happy to show you around this remarkable city. Explore the backstreets of this vibrant metropolis while the city goes about their daily rituals.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Explore communities built under the highway and next to the Bangkok railway.
- Cross the Chao Praya river with long tail boat
- A lush area where there are many old plantations in Bangkok
- Relax and enjoy a cold soft-drink with a snack
DescriptionWe give you an insight in the lives of the local people, pass an old squeaky wooden bridge and explore communities build under the highway and next to the Bangkok railway. At the Bangkok pier we will cross the Chao Praya river with our long tail boat where we will arrive in the green heart of Bangkok. A green, lush area where there are many old plantations. The city of Bangkok feels so far away while we cycle over elevated pathways where we spot the occasional monitor lizard or turtle bathing in the sun. We will stop in this serene oasis to sit down and enjoy a cold soft-drink with a snack before we take our long tail boat, cross the river where you can experience a stunning and complete different view of Bangkok’s high-rise buildings and cycle back to tour office.
IncludesDrinks and Snack Free use of the internet Free photo’s of the day Comfortable and well maintained mountain or city bikes Local guide Longtail boat trips Boat transfers A refreshing towel upon return
- This tour will bike Approximately 13-16 km