My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Half-Day Thai Cooking Class with Market Tour250 Reviews
Learn how to prepare and cook traditional Thai food during a fun Bangkok cooking class. Awaken your culinary creativity, explore the world of Thai flavors, and enjoy a lot of healthy Thai food!
- Learn how to cook and prepare delicious Thai food
- Get expert tips and hands-on help from a patient and friendly chef
- Work in small groups of no more than 8 people for a more personalized experience
- Visit a local market by tuk tuk to select the best and freshest produce
- Prepare 4 different dishes, with breaks to sample the goods
- Master the flavors of real Thai cuisine
DescriptionLearn how to prepare and cook a traditional Thai meal at a fun and interactive 4-hour cooking class in Bangkok. Awaken your culinary creativity, visit a local market, and enjoy lots of healthy Thai food along the way. Each hands-on class consists of 4 delightful recipes, prepared in a fully-equipped workspace. Get expert tuition from a patient and experienced chef, and meet new like-minded foodie friends. Courses are available in the morning or afternoon, each including 2 breaks to sample the fruits of your labor. Whether you choose the morning or afternoon tour, you will journey by tuk-tuk to a local market to select the best quality ingredients. Head back to the cooking school for a welcome drink and cookery demonstration. The instructor will prepare the dishes, while you observe. Then it’s time to move to the stoves and get cooking! Create your dishes, with lots of assistance and tips to ensure that your Thai cuisine is just as it should be. Next, move to the dining area and enjoy the dishes you prepared in an informal atmosphere.
IncludesMarket tour Welcome drink Rice serving All ingredients Certificate of attendance Tuition fee Free Wi-Fi VAT
- Please plan to arrive at the Maliwan 10 minutes prior to the class start time
- Please note that if you fail to arrive on time (max. late arrival is 10 minutes after the scheduled starting time), you will be asked to wait and may not be able to join the market trip. The market is not in the walking distance
- Please note that walking in the wet market can be a little bit wet and muddy! Please wear any closed-toe/heel shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- Child rates include market walk, welcome drink, and rice serving. To participate in this class, children are not allowed to have their own work station, and must be accompanied by their parents