My Guide Website?
Bangkok: E-Scooter, Local Sights, and Street Food Tour14 Reviews
Ride through the fascinating streets of Bangkok on an electric scooter to see the unseen temples, local food markets, and spectacular buildings. Try street food on a unique guided tour.
- Explore Bangkok on an electric scooter
- Eat street food and try fruits and other snacks at the local markets
- Hear local secrets and discover hidden places with experienced local guides
- Discover more of the city than you would on a walking tour
DescriptionReceive a short demonstration on how to operate your electric scooter before starting the tour. Get a brief introduction to Bangkok and it's food culture as you ride to the first stop. First stop on the tour is a local Thai market, where you will try some local Thai fruits and get to see how local Thai people buy their food. From here explore the narrow alleyways of the Thonburi side of Bangkok before you cross over the Chao Phraya River via the memorial bridge to Chinatown. In Chinatown try some of the most famous street food in the city. Learn about the history of the Chinese community and how they influenced Thai food and culture. After this hop back on the scooter and ride around the back streets of Chinatown, before crossing over the river again, this time by local ferry. Next up is the Tha Din Daeng Market. Sample some traditional Thai foods, before stopping at a local park. Discover Wat Prayoon, and feed the friendly turtles who live nearby. Finally, visit the area which is home to the Kudeejeen community where you'll try muffins from a local factory and learn how the Portuguese colonizers influenced Thai food.
IncludesXiaomi electric scooter Helmet Third-party insurance Professional tour guide Ferry tickets Street food Fruits
- The minimum age for this activity is 14 years of age
- The minimum height for this activity is 140cm
- The maximum body weight must be 120kg