My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Bike and Canal Boat Tour with Lunch50 Reviews
Explore local markets, interesting temples and untouched parts of Bangkok by bike. Savor an authentic Thai lunch by the canal with your guide. Take a canal boat ride on one of Bangkok's famous long-tail boats and see how the locals live along the river.
- See an alternative side of Bangkok by bike and canal boat
- Relish an authentic Thai meal at a canal-side restaurant with fascinating views
- Explore Bangkok in a small group of no more than 6 people
DescriptionDiscover Bangkok on a guided small group cycling tour for a maximum of 6 people. Explore alleyways like a local with an experienced guide, see famous landmarks, savor an authentic Thai meal for lunch, and go on a canal boat tour. Begin your adventure on the Thonburi side of the river and cycle along the winding alleys packed with stalls selling local goods. Browse through the bustling food stalls brimming with local produce. Continue the tour and visit interesting temples along the way. Learn about Buddhism and the history of the local communities from your guide. Then, savor a delicious Thai lunch at a canal-side restaurant as you take in fascinating views of the surrounding scenery. Once you’re refreshed, learn more about Bangkok’s history as you cycle along the canal enjoying the greenery of Bangkok. Complete your journey at a canal-side market where the bikes are loaded onto a long tail canal boat. Once on board, witness the canal-side lifestyle with its colorful scenery and the local canal-side communities. If you’re lucky you might get a glimpse of an Asian water monitor, a lizard native to the area, bathing in the banks of the river. The tour concludes at your original departure point.
IncludesBicycle Full safety equipment: helmet and reflective clothing Experienced and English-speaking guide(s) Lunch Bottled water Canal boat ride Entrance fees Small group tour with a maximum of 6 people
- This tour involves cycling for more than 30 minutes
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You must be able to lift the bike as Bangkok isn't 100% barrier-free, your guide will help you or any children if they are having difficulty