My Guide Website?
Damnoen Saduak, Reclining Buddha, and Wat Arun Private Tour13 Reviews
Complete the must-visit sights in one day! Explore Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and Maeklong Train Market together in the morning. Enjoy lunch and head to Wat Pho and Wat Arun in Bangkok.
- Experience the dynamic atmosphere of the colorful Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Marvel at the beauty of the Wat Arun temple
- Get up close to the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho
- Visit Maeklong train market and explore the stalls that are actually set up on the tracks
- Enjoy an inclusive set lunch served at a local restaurant
DescriptionSpend a full day visiting popular markets and famous temples in Bangkok on a private tour, complete with private, air-conditioned car and personal guide. Start with a visit to the Maeklong railway market and explore the stalls that are actually set up on the tracks. Make a quick stop at a coconut farm to learn about the production of coconut sugar, then continue to the vibrant and colorful Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Enjoy a boat ride on a small long boat through the market as you see local vendors paddle their boats to sell things along the canals. Return to Bangkok for lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Temple of the Reclining Buddha. Wat Pho is home to a 46-meter-long and 15-meter-high Buddha statue and the first open university of Thailand. The final stop on the tour is Wat Arun, better known as the Temple of Dawn which had existed since the 17th century. Afterwards, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Bangkok.
IncludesSightseeing, including admission fees Professional English-speaking guide Accident insurance Private air-conditioned transportation Round-trip transfers from central Bangkok hotels Local transportation in Bangkok Boat trip Set lunch at local restaurant Meals other than those mentioned Personal expenses Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at the market) Gratuities for the guide and driver (optional but appreciated)
- This is a private tour and the timing can be adjusted
- Please avoid wearing sleeveless shirts and shorts when entering Thai temples
- Bangkok is located in the tropics, so be sure to prepare for hot weather
- Wear comfortable shoes, as the tour involves some walking
- This tour is not recommended for persons with disabilities, as getting on and off the boat platform could be difficult
- The train to Mae Klong is scheduled at 08:30 AM, 11:10 AM, 02:30 PM and 05:40 PM; with returns from Mae Klong at 06:00 AM, 09:00 AM, 11:30 AM and 03:30 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now