Bangkok in a Day: Must-Visit Highlights Tour with a Guide
Visit the top highlight destinations in Bangkok in one day. Visits include the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Chinatown, and a flower market by either public transport or private air-conditioned car.
Are you a business owner in Bangkok?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bangkok.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the magnificent Grand Palace and numerous other significant temples
- Tick off your visits to major sites like Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Chinatown, and a flower market all in one day
- Learn the rich history and culture of Thailand from an experienced guide
- Choose from a public transportation option or a private air-conditioned car option
- Explore the local way of life of Thai people at the market
DescriptionBegin your 7-hour tour with a pick-up from the main lobby of your hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 AM. Then, visit the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, the former residence of the kings of Thailand since 1782, by local public transport. En route stop to visit the flower market to observe the local way of life of Thai people at the market. Learn about Thai history and culture from your personal tour guide. After the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, continue to Wat Pho or the Temple of the Reclining Buddha where you can marvel the great Reclining Buddha. Cross the magnificent Chao Phraya River by public boat to visit Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn. It is one of the must-visit landmarks in Bangkok where you can spot its famous giant tower, standing 70 meters high. Have an optional Thai lunch at the local restaurant before transferring to Chinatown by public boat. Explore Chinatown and the old market to observe the local way of life. Your journey will end with a return transfer to your hotel in Bangkok. Instead of using public transport, you can select the option to have a private air-conditioned car for your trip.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide All transportation fees as per itinerary All Admission and activity fees as per itinerary Hotel pick-up and drop off Accident Insurance Meals and drink Extra fees which not mentioned in the program Tipping and gratuities for your tour guide and driver (optional)
- Please dress appropriately when visiting the Grand Palace and the temples. Sleeveless shirts, shorts, ripped jeans or pants and scarfs are not allowed
- The program may subject to change as the Grand Palace can sometimes close without prior notice. Appropriate destinations will be replaced
- The tour starts at 08:00 AM and last approximately 7-8 hours, finishing at 3:00 PM
- This trip requires a moderate amount of walking. Wheelchair users are not recommended to take part in the tour
- Program to the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha may be subject to change due to closure without prior notice in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Full-Day Bike Trip to Historic Ayutthaya
Enjoy a full-day trip out of Bangkok to the ancient capital of Ayutthaya. Ride from Bang Pa-in up to the Ayutthaya visiting ancient temples and monuments. This van-suppor4 ReviewsFrom THB 4,600.00
Mahanakhon SkyWalk Admission Ticket
Head to Mahanakhon SkyWalk for spectacular views with an unmatched guest experience. Experience Thailand’s highest observation deck at 314 meters, offering 360 degree p23 ReviewsFrom THB 997.50
Khao Yai Vineyard Tasting Tour & Horse Farm Visit
Enjoy a memorable day experiencing the winery and the fantastic view over the vineyards, tasting some of the local wines before exploring the horse farm with fun activitiFrom THB 4,900.00
Midnight Food Tour by Tuk-Tuk
Experience Bangkok after dark on a food tour by tuk-tuk. Explore the city's street food neighborhoods to discover secret landmarks and local favorites.75 ReviewsFrom THB 2,084.00
From Mahasawat Canal and Organic Fruit Farm Tour
A private trip 1-hour away from Bangkok to explore the way of local life along the Mahasawat canal. You will learn how local the people farm whilst enjoying the relaxatioFrom THB 3,534.00
Thailand, Don Muang Airport: 4G 8-Day SIM Card
Stay connected during your trip to Thailand with an 8-day local 4G SIM card. Enjoy unlimited data and unlimited calls with users of the same brand and tariff.From THB 250.53
4-Hour Local Community Intimate Guided Tour by Bike
Venture into Bangkok's atmospheric heart and discover an oasis amid a vibrant city. Glimpse the everyday life of the Thai communities, admire impressive works of architec4 ReviewsFrom THB 2,157.00
3-Hour Self-Guided Vegan Food Tour
Experience the best of vegan Bangkok on a self-guided food tour. With the assistance of an app, you will make your way along the curated route and discover some of the ciFrom THB 1,494.00
- Best Seller
Weekend Amphawa Floating Market & Train Market Private Tour
Get the chance to sample local food with a visit to the Amphawa Floating Market close to Bangkok. Discover a unique market held on the tracks of a working railway line an16 ReviewsFrom THB 4,350.00
Chinatown, Flower Market and Golden Mount Walking Tour
This tour takes you on a journey to discover the sophisticated flavor of Bangkok - a city that is more than 200 years old.2 ReviewsFrom THB 600.00