My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Village of Love Food Tour (Public Tour)
Fall in love by exploring the flavors, spices, and aromas of the city’s Village of Love!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Glimpse back in time & gain unfiltered access into the daily life of the locals.
- Experience tastes and influences of the 4 regions of Thai cuisine.
- Savor roast duck using a secret recipe dating back more than 100 years.
DescriptionStroll the streets of Bangrak, the “Village of Love,” meeting the locals and tasting delicious Thai street food favorites! Taste of Thailand’s Village of Love Night tour features many of the stops on our award-winning Village of Love day tour, plus a few new finishes as the evening cools down and the streets come alive. Eat like a Bangkok local on a culinary tour of the Bang Rak district. Redefine your ideas about Thai cuisine as you visit several shops, eateries, food stalls, and markets to sample dishes such as som tam (green papaya salad) and larb (minced meat salad). Plus, a small group limited to 10 people makes traveling between each venue a breeze during a dinner tour.
IncludesLocal Tour Guide Food Drinks Insurance
- The starting point is Saphan Taksin BTS Station. The ending point is Surasak BTS Station. Duration is 3.5-4 hours. Vegetarian diets can be accommodated with prior notice. We cannot currently accommodate vegan, gluten-free, or halal diets on this tour. All ages are welcome. Families with children under 5 are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about private tours for the comfort of their families and other guests. The tour takes place rain or shine. An umbrella can be used for rain or sun protection!