My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private & Customizable Khao Yai National Park Tour
Customize your own Khao Yai National Park tour from Bangkok so you can see the places you want to visit at your own time and pace. The best part? You are in control of the whole itinerary!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Khao Yai National Park’s amazing sights with a private 12-hour tour
- Customize your itinerary according to your priorities and preferences
- Choose up to four Khao Yai attractions to put in your itinerary
- Have the option to travel alongside a friendly and knowledgeable local guide
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour
DescriptionDiscover Khao Yai National Park, Thailand's oldest and most iconic nature reserve. This UNESCO World Heritage Site boasts diverse landscapes, from dense rainforests to rolling hills, hosting a rich variety of wildlife including elephants, tigers, and exotic birds. Explore its scenic trails, and mesmerizing waterfalls, and immerse yourself in the beauty of this natural haven with a private tour of your own design. The best part of this tour is that you are in control of where you go and how long you stay! This fully customizable tour gives you the freedom to create your own Khao Yai itinerary according to your preferences and priorities. Not only that, you have a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver at your disposal. You’ll also have the option to be accompanied by a passionate tour guide who will be able to share tidbits of history and culture with you in your chosen destinations. Choose from our tour guides who can speak several languages such as English, Chinese, Spanish, and German! At checkout, simply indicate the three to four attractions you want to see, with a few additional sites so that our guide has several options to craft the best schedule for you based on geography and diversity. While crafting your itinerary, kindly take note of the distance between locations. Due to the large area covered by the park, kindly note that this private tour will only cover sites in Khao Yai located in the Nakhon Nayok area. If you don’t know where to start, we highly recommend a visit to the majestic Haew Suwat Waterfall, a stop at the stunning Haew Narok Waterfall, hiking the KM 33 trail known for its fabulous flora and fauna, the Nong Phak Chi Observation Tower, and The Birder’s Lodge – the perfect place to get some souvenirs!
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking driver Tour guide (option with tour guide selected) 12-hour customized private Khao Yai National Park tour within the Nakhon Nayok area Insurance Drinking water
- Flexible Starting Time: Between 7-9 am List of Attractions to Choose From: Haew Suwat Waterfall, Haew Narok Waterfall, KM 33 (Nong Phak Chi Nature Trail), Nong Phak Chi Observation Tower, The Birder's Lodge Itinerary: Choose 3-4 attractions Free Pick-up Area: Your accommodation in major areas of downtown Bangkok. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you at the hotel lobby. Note: The distance from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park is approximately 180 km one-way. Kindly be prepared for a long drive (roughly 3 hours one-way). While crafting your itinerary, kindly take note of the distance between locations as well.