My Guide Website?
Bangkok Classical Bicycle Tour607 Reviews
Discover the unknown Bangkok on a bicycle tour that explores Chinatown and the Chao Praya River. Cross the river and continue through backstreets discovering the historic neighborhood of Thonburi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Explore the largest Chinatown outside of China
- Discover Thailand's historic 3rd capital at Thonburi
- Cross the Chao Praya River by ferry boat
- Cycle to hidden backstreets of Bangkok
- Explore a side of the city few tourists ever see
DescriptionThis 3-hour bike tour of Bangkok is ideal for enthusiastic adventurers and those who want to extend their knowledge of Bangkok to its extensive Chinatown, historic capital of Thonburi and hidden backstreets. Starting in the heart of Chinatown, the 3-hour tour explores the frenetic market environment, winding through narrow streets and alleyways. Your senses will come alive to the sights, sounds, and smells of a vibrant community in motion. We will pass by shop houses selling everything from Buddhist amulets to recycled truck engines. Locals worshiping at hidden temples, ritual paper burnings, and the omnipresent spirit house display evidence of a culture that has been centuries in the making. Cross the Chao Phraya River, with majestic views of the city skyline behind you, and visit Thonburi, the historic third capital of Thailand. Contrasting chaotic Chinatown, peaceful elements of local Thai life abound as you cycle through diverse residential communities. Inquisitive smiles and friendly greetings reinforce the feeling that you have truly left behind the beaten path and are now experiencing the authentic Thailand on this thrilling tour of a Bangkok less well-known.
IncludesBicycle Local guide(s) Ferry crossing Drinks and snacks en route
- The activity includes inclusive bicycle hire
- Infants (age 0-5) must ride on the back of the bikes.
- There is no charge for children (age 6-11) who cannot ride bikes on their own and ride on the back of the bike.