My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity333 Reviews
Explore Bangkok on a hop-on hop-off bus tour with an audio guide in 7 languages. See famous attractions at your own pace for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Hop on and off as many times as you like.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the freedom of crafting your own itinerary with an unlimited hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Hop aboard at any of the 16 stops to see Bangkok's popular markets and temples
- Select from bus passes valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Get unobstructed views of the city from open-air seats or shelter inside if you prefer
- Benefit from a GPS audio guide offered in 7 languages with free earphones
DescriptionDiscover Bangkok's gorgeous attractions at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus pass. Choose between passes valid for unlimited use for 24, 48, or 72 hours, and create your own flexible itinerary to see what you want to see. With the option of indoor or open-air seating on the double-decker bus, you can soak up views of the city how you please. As you go, listen to an informative audio guide available in 7 languages as you use the unlimited pass to ride the bus towards your next destination. The route is designed to both be awe-inspiring and time-effective. It combines prominent, must-see historical, religious, and cultural sights with modern lifestyle stops in Bangkok that you just can't miss. Buses depart every 60 minutes from the first bus stop from 9 AM until 3.00 PM, and the route from the first stop to the last stop takes around 3–3.5 hours. BUS STOPS • Siam Paragon • MBK Center • Samyan Mitrtown/Wat Hualumpong • Golden Buddha Temple/ Wat Trai Mit • China Town • Grand China Hotel/Dragon Temple Kammalawat • Loha Prasat/Pra Tu Phee • Khao San Road • Giant Swing • Wat Pho • Sanamluang/Royal Grand Palace • Wat Rakhangkhositaram • Wat Arun Rajvararam • ICONSIAM • Mahanakorn Skywalk • Patpong Night Market Customer Service Number/ whatsapp +66 64181 1234
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off bus access for the time period selected Onboard audio guide with free headsets available in 7 languages (English, Chinese (Mandarin), Thai, Korean, Spanish, German, and French) Free tour map/guidebook Free mobile application with GPS access to bus locations (IOS and Android) 15 amazing stops Hop on and off as much as you like Enjoy the stunning view of Bangkok
- The ticket is available based on the validation time. For example, if you purchase a 24-hour ticket and get on the bus at 2 PM on Tuesday, the ticket is valid until 2 PM on Wednesday. However, the bus doesn't run 24 hours
- The bus tours are fully narrated. The narration is triggered by GPS and is pre-recorded in 7 languages. Languages include English, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, German, French, and Thai
- Children aged 5 and under are free of charge
- Please arrive at the bus stop 10-15 minutes prior to the bus arrival time. However, please be aware that the bus may be delayed due to an unforeseen traffic jam or accident
- Buses depart every 60 minutes daily from 9 AM-3 PM from the first bus stop (depending on traffic conditions
- From the first to the last bus stop, without getting off the bus, the route takes approximately 3–3.5 hours, depending on the traffic and road closures
- Live bus location tracking (details on your voucher)