My Guide Website?
Elephant Sanctuary & Kanchanaburi Highlights Tour358 Reviews
Visit ElephantsWorld, and feed and bathe rescued animals. Take a trip to Kanchanaburi as well and see the Bridge on the River Kwai and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise
- Visit a sanctuary for elephants injured while working or retired from work
- Help take care of the animals by feeding and bathing them
- Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai and learn about Kanchanaburi's place in history
DescriptionThis full-day tour begins when you meet with the group and drive to ElephantsWorld. Learn about this sanctuary for old and rescued elephants, who will spend their remaining years well cared for in a natural environment. Help care for the animals by feeding them, gathering food and bathing them. Around noon, enjoy a buffet lunch before heading out to see the major attractions of Kanchanaburi. Visit the Bridge on the River Kwai, which is part of the infamous Death Railway, built by prisoners during World War II. Continue your tour with a stop at the Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, the final resting place of 6,982 allied prisoners who died during the construction of the railway.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Activities at ElephantsWorld Sanctuary Lunch
- No riding of the elephants
- Be sure to bring your camera, sunglasses, hat, mosquito repellent and sun lotion
- Women are asked to swim in shirt and shorts in order to respect Thai culture
- Please remember to bring any personal medication
- A change of clothing is recommended as you will get wet while bathing the elephants