Best MRT (Underground Train) in Silom, Sathorn & Surawong
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
The Bangkok metro system is a great way to get around the city fast, efficiently and for a reasonable price.
The trains arrive every five to seven minutes and serve 18 stations whilst connecting the BTS Elevated Skytrain at Sukhumvit and Silom stations. The system works in a horseshoe shape running from Hua Lamphong to Bang Sue, with a stop at Perchaburi Station which is about 300 metres from the Airport Rail Link .
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk