Best Gastrobar Restaurants in Sukhumvit Road Asoke to Soi 67
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Being a land of culinary delights, Germany offers food that has a focus on sweet and sour with an emphasis on meats and potatoes. Swiss cuisine takes its influence from German gastronomy, not to mention Italian and French too.
Switzerland does however have its own dishes and is renowned for its delectable cheese fondues and chocolates, not to mention its richness in flavour. You can get authentic Swiss food right in the heart of Bangkok or German cuisine dished up in beer houses with schnitzels and bratwurst by the bowlful.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok’s Iconic Chinatown Experience: Sites & Street Bites
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Temples Small Group Tour with Lunch
- Bangkok: Damnoen Saduak Market and Maeklong Railway Market
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- Bangkok: E-Scooter, Local Sights, and Street Food Tour