My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Elephant Feeding Private Tour9 Reviews
Spend a day out of Bangkok in the Kanchanaburi province. Hike and swim at the most beautiful waterfalls in Thailand. Interact with elephants at a local camp and make a short stop at Bridge over the River Kwai on this full-day private tour from Bangkok.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Climb the amazing 7 cascades in Erawan National Park
- Swim in crystal clear water
- See and interact with the elephants up close
- See the famous bridge over the River Kwai
- Try the natural fish spa at the waterfalls
DescriptionIn the early morning enjoy the beautiful scenery on the relaxing drive out to reach Erawan National Park. The park consists of 7 levels of waterfalls. Hike to the highest level, through a jungle path and discover the natural fish spas, see the naturally shaped slides and go for a refreshing swim. After a tasty lunch, visit a local elephant camp and have the opportunity to visit a local elephant camp. Interact and feed these majestic animals, making memories to last a lifetime. On the way back to Bangkok enjoy a short stop at the bridge over the river Kwai to stretch your legs and take some pictures.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private car/minivan Licenced driver English-speaking guide Entrance fees Lunch Bottled water
- Bring comfortable shoes for the hike in the national park
- Bring swimwear and towels for swimming at the waterfalls
- At the local elephant camp, you will only feed and play with the elephants, there is absolutely no riding and the elephants are very well taken care of