My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Ayutthaya & Ayothaya Floating Market Day Trip3252 Reviews BEST SELLER
Visit the main highlights of Ayutthaya on a full-day tour from Bangkok. You will have the chance to visit the ancient ruins of the temples and learn about the city's history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Explore Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, a former residence of Thai kings
- Walk around Ayothaya floating market, a replica market with more than 100 stalls
- Visit Wat Phrasri Sanphet, the grandest and most beautiful temple in Ayutthaya
- Be amazed at Wat Mahathat, and see the statue of the Buddha's head in a tree
DescriptionDiscover some of the notable historical sites of Ayutthaya on a day trip from Bangkok. Visit ancient temples and palaces as well as the Ayothaya Floating Market with an expert guide. After meeting in Bangkok in the morning, start the 2-hour drive to Ayutthaya. The ancient city of Ayutthaya was founded around 1350 and became the second capital of Siam after Sukhothai. On this full-day trip, you will explore the ruins of the old city, in the UNESCO-listed Ayutthaya Historical Park. The park is an archaeological site that contains palaces, Buddhist temples, monasteries, and statues. Visit the Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, originally built in 1632 by King Prasat Thong. At this spot, you can find a number of impressive buildings built in different architectural styles from Thai, Chinese and European design. Continue your tour with a visit to the Ayothaya Floating Market and enjoy some free time for lunch at your own expense. After lunch, you will visit 2 more historical sites, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet and Wat Mahathat, to discover the ruins of the great temple sites. You will return to Bangkok in the early evening, where you will be dropped off at a location close to the original meeting point.
IncludesAdmission ticket to Bang Pa-In Royal Palace Admission ticket to Ayothaya Floating Market Admission ticket to Wat Phra Sri Sanphet Admission ticket to Wat Mahathat Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Multilingual English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice due to local circumstances This is a group tour Knee and shoulder-length clothing must be worn in the Bang Pa-In Royal Palace (please do not wear shorts, mini skirts, sportswear, sleeveless shirts, torn pants, leggings, or see-through wear or sandals) Tell the taxi driver Robinson Sukhumvit Soi 17 (there are many branches in different locations) Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time Tell the taxi driver Robinson Sukhumvit Soi 17 (there are many branches in different locations) Long pants required for the Bang-Pa In Summer Palace (shorts are ok for rest of the tour)