Best Training & Classes in Old City & Khao San
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
With Thai cuisine being reason to travel from all corners of the globe to Bangkok, it seems like a good idea to pick up some of their wonderful pearls of wisdom and culinary secrets whilst visiting, or living, in the foodie city.
With creamy curries, delectable fish cakes and exquisite noodle broths, Thailand is a country that certainly knows its good cuisine. Whether you're paying a fleeting visit to the capital or you're an expat, cookery classes can help you perfect some wonderful Thai dishes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise