Best Wine and Dine Bars Restaurants in Silom, Sathorn & Surawong
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Robust reds and crisp whites are the latest trend in Bangkok and the city is opening more bottles of vino than ever before.
There are restaurants that serve some wine with the food and those that serve some food with the wine, with new wine and dine bars popping up all over the city. As wine flows into the metropolis, visitors no longer have to choose fine dining and fancy restaurants to find a good vintage. Wine buffets, wine meal deals, specials and happy hours all vie for attention. Dishes range from snacks to full-on restaurant-style meals.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise