Best International Restaurants in Old City & Khao San
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Olive oils, cold cuts, and succulent meats; from fine dining canapés to country style fare, Mediterranean dishes are perfect for summer days anywhere in the world, and this mouth-watering cuisine is celebrated in every part of sunny Bangkok.
Whilst Asian cuisine might be the crowning glory of the Bangkok food scene, there is a dedication to Europe's fine foods which is beyond impressive. These are not poor imitations either, and there is a competitive pride amongst restaurateurs to be totally authentic, with top-notch produce that cannot fail to woo you. With holidaymakers coming from far afield, the choice and quality of these eateries rivals any other cosmopolitan city.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise