Best Burgers Steaks and Grills Restaurants in Siam, Chitlom & Ploenchit
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
There is something about the charcoal flavours of expertly cooked meats from a grill, succulent pan-fried steaks and flame-grilled burgers that say 'summer holiday food', and there is a huge appetite for that in Bangkok's modern grill eateries.
Contemporary restaurants offer families American style barbeque feasts, whilst Bangkok has an international reputation for flaunting some of the finest steakhouses in the world. Imported prime rib, New York strip loin, Australian Black Angus and wagyu, as well as Japanese Kobe beef offer melt-in-the-mouth meaty morsels. The stellar steaks of Bangkok keep the city in the stratosphere of world-class cuisine capitals. Homemade burgers are a recent trend in the city too and eateries which offer a relaxed, post sight-seeing burger and bun still seem to have more than a touch of style.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise