My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Professional Thai Fruit and Vegetable Carving Class4 Reviews
Learn the basics of Thai fruit and vegetable carving from a Thai master carver at a private penthouse studio overlooking the beautiful city of Bangkok. Choose the class duration that best suits your needs. Get ready to create your own masterpiece.
- Master your skills with a half- or full-day fruit and vegetable carving class
- Learn to create beautiful works of art from master carvers and teachers
- Get familiar with this well-known Thai style of garnish preparation
- Relax in a low-key atmosphere with free snacks and beverages throughout the class
- Bring back a Thai carving knife to continue practicing at home
DescriptionEnjoy hands-on instruction with premier, award-winning Thai carving professionals in a casual and relaxed, air-conditioned setting. You will learn traditional Thai carving patterns and floral designs to dress up your next dinner party or to impress your foodie friends. The carving academy prides itself on its quality of instruction, offering a unique cultural experience and a high level of customer satisfaction. Choose the class duration that best suits your schedule in Bangkok, whether a full-day, half-day, or three-day class. Create beautiful flowers from everyday tomatoes, delicate leaves from ordinary cucumbers, and other exotic plate garnishes. Watch stunning creations emerge as you learn about the ancient Thai fruit and vegetable carving tradition. All tools and carving materials are provided, and you'll even go home with your own Thai carving knife.
IncludesCarving class Unlimited snacks and light refreshments throughout the class Introduction pack Thai carving knife Local Thai lunch (only for full-day class) Certificate of completion (only for three-day class)
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult • Classes are for ages 12+ and are available 7 days a week