My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Private Car Hire to Amphawa Floating Market2 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the Venice vibe plus the hustle of Asia at Amphawa Floating Market. Take a 2-hour ride in comfort from Bangkok with only your group and a private driver. Experience freedom and flexibility upon arrival as you design your own trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the most popular floating market in Thailand among the locals
- Get a unique shopping experience from the floating vendors
- Try authentic Thai foods and snacks cooked right on the boat
- Take the worry away with a private and professional driver service
DescriptionExplore Thailand in a more authentic way with a private trip to Amphawa Floating Market. See how life is outside of Bangkok as you observe locals buy and sell fruits, food and handmade souvenirs from the wooden boats. Start off your private excursion by meeting your driver at your hotel lobby at the selected pickup time. Set off towards Amphawa Floating Market. On the way, make an optional stop at Wat Bang Kung temple if you wish to. Arrive at Amphawa Floating Market and immerse yourself in this foodie paradise. Soak up the sights, sounds, and aromas as you watch food cooked right alongside your boat. Sample local dishes like steamed fish and other classic Thai recipes including refreshing fruit drinks. Be amazed by locally handcrafted products that you might not find in Bangkok. Spend your leisure time walking around with no rush then enjoy a comfortable ride back to Bangkok. Get dropped off at your hotel with memories of the incredible experiences you designed.
IncludesTransportation by private vehicle (private car for 1 to 3 people or private van for 1 to 9 people) Gas and toll fees English-speaking driver
- Please note that this product is not a tour as there is no guide involved, the service only includes a private car charter with your very own driver who will pick you up from the hotel in Bangkok and take you to Amphawa Floating Market
- You may make a stop at Wat Bang Kung temple on the way to the Amphawa Floating Market