My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Decorative Thai Flowers Class Mini Group2 Reviews
Experience a flower market in bustling Bangkok. Join the local community for a decorative flower class, following which you'll learn more about the local region from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Learn the ingredients to make Thai desserts
- Learn about decorative Thai Dessrt
- Enjoin the Art of Thai Dissert that you never seen before
DescriptionYour experience will begin at 8:15AM, when you meet your guide at the Sathorn Pier. At 8:30AM, you'll take an Express Boat from Sathorn Pier to Yod Piman Pier where you'll start learning about the Pak Klong Talad community. Following that, you'll begin walking to the flower shop where you will begin to decorate your flower. After your class, you can choose to offer your flower to the statue of King Rama the 1st, or can opt instead to take it home. Following your class, you'll walk through the flower market to learn about Thai flowers and local cuisine. On this walking tour you'll also learn about the 3 religions of the area. You'll soon end your talking tour of the flower market, at which point you will continue on to visit Indian Town. At 1:15PM your tour will conclude, at which point you will be dropped off at China Town.
IncludesExpress boat Flower class Snacks and drinking water Licensed English-speaking guide Travel insurance
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility