My Guide Website?
Half-Day Thai Cooking Class with Market Tour
, Khao San Road https://www.myguidebangkok.com/events/half-day-thai-cooking-class-with-market-tour
Bangkok: Half-Day Thai Cooking Class with Market Tour
- Learn how to cook and prepare delicious Thai food
- Get expert tips and hands-on help from a patient and friendly chef
- Work in small groups of no more than 8 people for a more personalized experience
- Visit a local market by tuk tuk to select the best and freshest produce
- Prepare 4 different dishes and taste the results
DescriptionLearn how to prepare and cook a traditional Thai meal at a fun and interactive 4-hour cooking class in Bangkok. Awaken your culinary creativity, visit a local market, and enjoy lots of healthy Thai food along the way. Each hands-on class consists of 4 delightful recipes, prepared in a fully-equipped workspace. Get expert tuition from a patient and experienced chef, and meet new like-minded foodie friends. Courses are offered during morning or afternoon, where you will engage in instructor demonstrations and hands-on practice. These classes feature uninterrupted sessions, allowing you to sample the results of your efforts at the end of the class. Whether you choose the morning or afternoon tour, you will journey by tuk-tuk to a local market to select the best quality ingredients. Head back to the cooking school for a welcome drink and cookery demonstration. The instructor will prepare the dishes, while you observe. Then it’s time to move to the stoves and get cooking! Create your dishes, with lots of assistance and tips to ensure that your Thai cuisine is just as it should be. Next, move to the dining area and enjoy the dishes you prepared in an informal atmosphere.
IncludesMarket tour Welcome drink Rice serving All ingredients Certificate of attendance Tuition fee Free Wi-Fi VAT
- Children need parental accompaniment and will not have their own workstation Different booking details at arrival may incur extra charges. If capacity is full or limited staff, unannounced extra persons may be asked to leave