Best Antiques & Handicrafts in Siam, Chitlom & Ploenchit
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
The Thai people are known for their creativity and great crafting skills, passed down through generations.
Often their use of natural, local produce means they are intricate yet inexpensive, and provide ideal souvenirs. They can be found in shopping malls or simply small vendors on street corners, but they're a real must see whilst in Bangkok.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Historical Park Guided Day Trip