Best Asian Restaurants in Bangkok
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
The cuisine of the dragon has been breathing fire into the belly of Bangkok diners since the city was founded over two centuries ago. From Cantonese to Sichuan, Chinese food is at the heart and soul of Thai culture and Bangkok's best restaurants.
Bright lights, ornate furnishings and spinning Lazy Susans decorate the restaurants, with abundances of food on display; there is something flashy, yet down-to-earth and totally exotic about a Chinese banquet in Bangkok. The city's love of gaudy glitz balanced with delicate Asian touches offers those needing reviving after a day of sightseeing the fragrant flavours of the Orient. Bangkok's Chinese restaurants are part of the city's heritage, preserving the city's world class restaurant reputation.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Jim Thompson House and Baan Krua Community Tour
- Bangkok: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus with 24, 48 or 72-Hour Validity
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: Elephant Sanctuary & Erawan Waterfall Tour
- From Bangkok: Chachoengsao Tour and Bang Pakong River Cruise