My Guide Website?
From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Temples & Night Market2 Reviews
Visit Ayutthaya's famous temples enjoy the local food at the night market.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Visit a beautiful temple off the historical island at Wat Yai Chaimongkhon
- Visit Wat Phra Si Sanphet (a UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Visit Wat Mahathat - Temple of the Great Relics
- Enjoy the local street foods at night market
DescriptionTrip start in the afternoon, from Bangkok to Ayutthaya - The Ancient Capital of Thailand. Visit the large pagoda constructed in the reign of King U-Thong at Wat Yai Chaimongkhon, a beautiful temple off the historical island. (30 minutes) Next, go to visit Wat Phra Si Sanphet (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) located on Ayutthaya's city island inside the Historical Park. (30 minutes) Then, go to visit Wat Mahathat (Temple of the Great Relics) located almost right in the center of Ayutthaya and the one of the most significant temples in the Ayutthaya Kingdom. (30 minutes) Finally, enjoy the night market at Ayutthaya with the local street foods and return to Bangkok safely.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transfers
- - Please noted the dress code must be observed: covered shoes, shoulders covered, and long pants are required.