My Guide Website?
Bangkok: E-Scooter Jungle Tour in Bangkok45 Reviews
Enjoy a refreshing day in Bangkok when you join this e-scooter tour of Bang Kachao
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bangkok: Erawan Park & Kanchanaburi Small-Group Tour
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Enjoy a refreshing tour when you join this e-scooter tour of Bang Kra Jao
- Explore Bangkok’s ‘Green Lung’ and savor the area’s fresh air
- Have lunch next to the river
- Here you’ll scooter through coconut plantations and mangrove forests
DescriptionEscape the concrete jungle of Bangkok city center and go for an E-Scooter ride on what’s known as Bangkok’s Jungle island - Bang Krachao. You'll meet you at near Khlong Toei Pier, from there you’ll walk to the pier where we board a local ferry boat to cross the Chao Phraya River. As soon as you get off the boat at the other side of the river, it feels like we arrived in a totally different world. No high-rise buildings, almost no traffic and lots of trees and plants. Welcome to the ‘Green Lung’ of Bangkok! You’ll receive a short demonstration on how to operate your electric scooter before starting. After we set off we’ll scoot along at a laid-back pace making sure you’re feeling comfortable and enjoying the scooter ride. We'll take you off-the-beaten track to places that would be hard to find as a tourist, you’ll see: mangrove forests, coconut plantations and gardens of the hidden oasis as you scoot the quiet pathways at a relaxed pace. Look out for birds, squirrels and even lizards, and stop for refreshments at an old betel nut plantation. After exploring the island you’ll sit down by the river for some lunch before crossing back over, where you’ll get back to your accommodation.
IncludesLunch Bottled water
- You must be taller than 120cm to ride a scooter
- Children under 120cm can ride with an adult but we need to know 2 days before the tour