Best Restaurants in Sukhumvit Road Asoke to Soi 67
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bangkok team
Bangkok is a renowned foodie paradise made up of tempting restaurants, bistros, and cafés, offering an appetising, mouth-watering choice of tasty snacks, cheap eats and sumptuous feasts at world class eateries.
Cosmopolitan and modern, traditional and cultural, Bangkok is a melting pot of nationalities and cuisines, and undoubtedly one of the most exciting culinary cities in Asia, if not the world. Contemporary Bangkok with its swanky sky bars, gourmet foods and fine dining tantalises the taste buds alongside laid-back seafood restaurants by the renowned Chao Phraya River. Chinatown beckons the hungry hoards with its street side delicacies, ornate family restaurants and dim sum treats, whilst Japanese sushi and Korean barbeques are welcome daily dishes found on every Bangkok street.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bangkok: Markets, Temples and Food Night Tour by Tuk Tuk
- Bangkok: City Highlights Temple and Market Walking Tour
- From Bangkok: Holy Tattoo Experience at Wat Bang Phra
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Bangkok: Private Hotel Transfers
- From Bangkok: Ayutthaya Historical Park Guided Day Trip