Bangkok: Wat Traimit, Wat Po and Wat Benchamabophit Tour
Explore three of Bangkok's most unusual temples. Visit the ornate Wat Traimit, the famous Wat Po, and the stunning white marble temple.
- Visit three of the most unusual temples in Bangkok
- See impressive traditional Thai architectural designs
- Travel in the comfort of an air conditioned-van with a professional driver
- Learn about Thai culture and history
- Admire golden pagodas and a large reclining Buddha
DescriptionBangkok’s Buddhist temples are world-famous and this tour takes you to three of the most unusual ones that this city has to offer. You will start at the ornate Wat Traimit, which is situated at the end of Chinatown’s buzzing Yaowarat Road. This temple is home to a unique Golden Buddha that weighs 5.5 tons. Next is the largest temple complex in Bangkok, Wat Po, which has an impressive reclining Buddha that is 46 meters in length. Wat Po is also home to the Pagodas of the Kings. The last stop on this temple tour takes you to the district of Dusit to Wat Benchamabophit. Also known as the White Marble Temple, this is a fine example of Thai architecture and offers great photo opportunities.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Sathorn, Silom and Sukhumvit All entrance fees Food
- Please note that while visiting the temples you must wear shirts with sleeves and long pants or long skirts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY