My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Wat Arun Self-Guided Audio Tour
Discover Wat Arun, the famous Temple of Dawn, at your own pace and learn about the iconic central tower and its history on this self-guided audio tour.
- Use an app-based self-guided audio tour to explore the Temple of Dawn
- Admire the beautiful architecture of the temples, and Buddha's footprint
- Learn about the history of the site, and its religious importance
DescriptionTake a narrated, self-guided audio tour of the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun). Discover one of the most stunning religious structures along the Chao Phraya River. Enjoy a tour that has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists. Use your self-guided audio tour to explore the Wat Arun complex at your own pace. Begin at the entrance and follow the route provided on the app. Explore the main cloister which contains more than 100 Buddha images and Buddha's footprint. Explore the beautiful Ordination Hall and enjoy the views from the central spire, decorated with seashells and porcelain. Hear interesting facts and trivia about the site as you explore.
IncludesSelf-guided tour taken via the app Unique password to access the app List of stops along the route Live GPS map on your phone Written text explanations Audio narration Food or drinks Live guide Entry tickets Transportation
- This is a self-guided tour; no guide will accompany you
- This tour has been developed by local guides, curated by creative writers, and narrated by professional voice artists
- Most stops along the tour have animated videos allowing you to visualize what you cannot see, such as snapshots from different centuries or interior rooms
- This tour is valid from the moment of booking. You will not need to change the booking if your travel plans change
- Please note that entry to the site is not included and must be purchased separately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now