My Guide Website?
Bangkok: Village of Love Night Food Tour (Public Tour)
Stroll the streets of Bangrak, the “Village of Love,” meeting the locals and tasting delicious Thai street food favorites!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bangkok:If youʻre booking your trip to Bangkok last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a favorite Thai-Chinese dish from a family specialized in its preparation.
- Test your boundaries & learn the history of edible insects in Thailand.
- Gain unfiltered access into the community life of the locals.
- Spice it up and breathe in the aroma of hand-made fresh curry.
- Attend “fruit class” and master the art of how and when to shop for Thai fruits.
DescriptionTaste of Thailand’s Village of Love Night tour features many of the stops on our award-winning Village of Love Day tour, plus a few new finishes as the evening cools down and the streets come alive. Eat like a Bangkok local on a culinary tour of the Bang Rak district. Redefine your ideas about Thai cuisine as you visit several shops, eateries, food stalls, and markets to sample dishes such as som tam (green papaya salad) and larb (minced meat salad). Plus, a small group limited to 10 people makes traveling between each venue a breeze during a dinner tour.
IncludesLocal Tour Guide Insurance Food Drinks
- The starting point is Saphan Taksin BTS Station. The ending point is Surasak BTS Station. The starting time is 6:30 PM. The duration is 3.5 hours. Vegetarian diets can be accommodated with prior notice. We cannot currently accommodate vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour. Food is intimate, so we stay intimate. We have a maximum of 10 people in the Daytime Village of Love Tour. All Ages are welcome. Families with children under 5 are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about family private tours for the comfort of their families and other guests. The tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and a sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!