Bangkok: Night Bike Ride and Dinner at a Local Restaurant7 Reviews
Explore Bangkok by night on two wheels. Marvel at famous landmarks lit up at night, and bike through small alleyways to discover the city like a local. Enjoy a small group tour of no more than 6 people, and savor a typical Thai meal at a local restaurant.
- Ride around Bangkok at night with experienced English-speaking guides
- See the city's main highlights like Chinatown, Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Flower Market in one go
- Relish an authentic Thai meal at a family-run local restaurant
- Cycle quiet back roads at night, avoiding Bankok's traffic and heat
DescriptionDiscover Bangkok at night on a guided small group cycling tour for a maximum of 6 people. Explore alleyways like a local with an experienced guide, see famous landmarks lit up at night, and savor an authentic Thai meal for dinner. Begin your experience at the meeting point on the Thonburi side of Bangkok at 6 PM. Receive your bike, helmet, and light for your safety, as well as fluorescent clothing, if you wish. Take a short ride through winding alleys to a local Thai family's restaurant and enjoy a tasty meal there. After dinner, cycle through a few lesser-known areas to see Bangkok like a local. Stop at Wat Arun and take photos of it shimmering in the night lights, then cross the Chao Phraya River on a local ferry. Once on the other side of the river, ride to Wat Pho, the largest temple in Bangkok famous for its huge reclining Buddha statue. Next, cycle around the Royal Grand Palace and on to the 24-hour flower market, Pak Khlong Talat. Delight in the colorful, fragrant, and exotic fresh flowers in the market, and see everything from common roses to bright orchids, lilies, and more. Then, head toward Chinatown and cycle among the bright neon lights and market alleys. Savor the sights, sounds, and smells of Chinatown and its street food vendors. Finally, cross the river again on a ferry and ride like a local through some of the winding back streets. The tour concludes at your original departure point.
IncludesBicycle Full safety equipment: lights, helmet, and reflective clothing Experienced and English-speaking guide(s) Dinner Bottled water Ferry ride Entrance fees Small group tour with a maximum of 6 people Hotel pickup and drop-off Alcoholic and soft drinks Gratuities
- You must be able to cycle to join this tour
- You must cover your knees and shoulders in the temples (coverings can be provided)
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability